Social Language Lab
Engaging, on-brand and consistent global social media content.
Each day, Facebook users spend 10.5 billion minutes, which is almost 20,000 years, online on the social network*
With statistics like this, no brand can ignore the importance of having a presence on social media.
However, this presence must be established in just the right way. If handled carelessly, social media can actually damage a brand’s reputation.
This is where Mother Tongue Writers comes in. Our copywriters and researchers have immersed themselves in the key areas of social media – both as users and strategists – to ensure your brand never puts a foot wrong online.
We help you to address your social media activities in the same way as you address your global marketing campaigns – the messages are developed centrally, translated with cultural sensitivity, and implemented locally, all while allowing freedom for some local input.
We offer a range of services:
• Adapting posts and tweets in any language combination
• Sourcing content and copywriting social media content from scratch
• Auditing a brand’s existing social media activities and providing recommendations
• Gathering opinions through global social media
• Recruiting international brand ambassadors via social media
• Adapting/localizing Facebook and smartphone apps
• Creating voiceovers or subtitles for YouTube videos
What makes us particularly special is our highly flexible approach. So whatever requirements you have, we are committed to working with you to find a solution that fits. We’ve already helped top brands, such as Bacardi, Chevrolet, Budweiser, SAP, Tassimo, Vaseline and Nestea, with their social media activities. Click the tab above to read some interesting case studies.
*grabstats.com, leading directory of market statistics.